Watch the Prancercise lady Get Crackin’ with Joanna Rohrback and Wonderful Pistachios.
Meet the prancing queen, a woman who’s on top of the world with an exercise phenomenon, inspired by the way horses move. She calls her moves “Prancercise.” Joanna Rohrback isn’t horsing around. That’s the title of her book as well as a video which has gone viral and is making her a star.
Believe it or not, Joanna, a 61-year-old social worker from Coral Springs, Florida actually invented prancercise more then 20 years ago, but it didn’t catch on.The internet put her back in the saddle again, and now she prancercizes wherever she goes, saying it’s a fun, low-impact workout.
Joanna shot a video with the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders for a Halftime Segment.
Shooting with the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders pic.twitter.com/wj3Ora3Kxd
— Joanna Rohrback (@prancercise) September 10, 2013
Joanna stopped by the Chicago WGN studio and taught Larry, Robin, Paul, and Pat how to Prancercise. They ended up Prancercising around the newsroom! View the Video.
“Guys, if you don’t Prancercise you’re Prancer-fired.”
Check Out Joanna on a episode of South Beach Towing!!!! Watch South Beach Towing on truTV
YouTube sensation Joanna Rohrback gives a class at Living Social
Other News Stories and Links:
- Rejoice, Everyone! The Prancercise Lady is Back! – Jezebel.com
- The Prancercise Lady Is Back with a New Video! – People.com
- Invite a Friend to Prancercise Today! – Nymag.com/New York Media LLC/New York magazine
- Prancercise is back, y’all (with horses & a drone)!! – Hlntv.com/Cable News Network, Inc. A Time Warner Company Part of CNN Network
- Joanna Rohrback, The ‘Prancercise Lady,’ Returns With New ‘Prancercise Fitness With Passion – Uinterview.com
- You Can Prance If You Want To – by Kirsten Eamon-Shine of Sky Blue Window
In 1989, outfitted with ankle weights and listening to her Walkman, Joanna Rohrback discovered her passion. Instead of doing a straight-ahead power-walk, she let her body move with a slight sashay to the music from her headphones and, as she felt the extra stretch in her arms and legs, realized that she had discovered something new.
- Prancercise, a celebration of self-expression – The Washington Post
- WATCH: Prancercise Lady’s New ‘X-Rated’ Video – Newsfeed.time.com
- Prancercise Queen Releases New Video! – theSOP
- Joanna Rohrback: Prancercise is a 1980s Approach to Fitness – Mic Network Inc
- Everybody Prance Now! Celebs Jump on Board the Prancercise Dance Wagon – Yahoo
- Prancercise: The Book by Joanna Rohrback – AbeBooks Review
- “Prancercise” takes Web by storm – CBS News
- Coral Springs woman gallops into spotlight with ‘Prancercise’ video – Sun Sentinel
- Health Buzz: What’s the ‘Prancercise’ Exercise Program? – US News & World Report
- Coral Springs woman’s horsey Prancercise goes viral on Internet – South Florida Business Journal
Joanna Comments on “Paper Doll” video:
First of all I would like you to know this video I did for John Mayer does not represent Advanced Prancercise® because I never invented that…secondly the guy in it Jarred is no relationship to me I have no idea why they gave him my last name…thirdly I never made up those opening lines they were given to me last minute at the shoot, I like the song like most of you, but don’t think much of the finished video either, I feel it doesn’t properly represent me or my program…